Pohjois-Karjalan Löytötavarapalvelut Oy collects the lost property found in Joensuu Science Park.
Established in 2012, Pohjois-Karjalan Löytötavarapalvelut Oy is a local company licenced by the regional state administrative agency to run a lost property company in Joensuu. The company works closely with the local police force.
Pohjois-Karjalan Löytötavarapalvelut Oy picks up every two weeks any lost items delivered to the Science Park´s Lobby Service. The lost property company attempts to find the owners and inform them of any times found.
Lost property enquiries in North Karelia
- Telephone +358 600 550 127 (1.99/min+normal call rate).
- Our telephone service is available 24/7.
- If we are unable to answer your call, for example outside business hours or during busy times, you can leave us voice mail.
- We check the voice mail messages several times a day, and will contact you during business hours if we find your lost item based on your message.
- If you leave us a message, please remember to give your name and contact details so that we can contact if we find your lost property.
You can collect your items from Pohjois-Karjalan Löytötavarapalvelut Oy after you have given us a description of them. We charge a statutory storage fee and an administration fee for any collected items.